New York University
- Located in a city with one of the world’s most complex transit systems, the NYU campus is a gateway to an ideal laboratory for those wishing to study transportation
- The primary departments involved in transportation education are the Department of Civil and Urban Engineering (CUE) in the Tandon School of Engineering, the Wagner School of Public Service, and CUSP
- CUE offers a Ph.D. program in Transportation Planning and Engineering, an M.S. program in Transportation Planning and Engineering, an M.S. program in Transportation Management, an M.S. program in Urban Infrastructure Systems, and a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- Wagner offers a Master of Urban Planning with tracks in Environment, Infrastructure, and Transportation, & Urban Analytics.
- CUSP offers an M.S. in Applied Urban Science and Informatics with domain specialization in Transportation and Mobility.